welcome

This is my blog and I intend to update this regularly. I will log my progress in each one of my subjects and at the end of each week. I will try my best to keep this up to date.

Tuesday 16 April 2013

hello.

This week I have been getting work done for my spreadsheets assignment which is going very well. I am hoping to achieve some of the higher criteria which is why I am putting a lot of time into developing my spread sheet so that it is satisfactory. We have been doing work towards our ict support assignment and I am making good progress but there is still one criterion that I will need to do at home. I hope to get this assignment finished at a satisfactory standard as soon as possible. We are planning on giving a presentation in front of the class next week in communication and employability and I am well and truly prepared for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment